Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I feel too much...

This could turn out to be the worst day of my life. Can a person really make a decision like this? The right decision?

Will I still like myself at 8:00 tonight? Will I like myself at 8:00 tomorrow morning? Will you?

Then, what is it? How much pain is to be endured? How can I think for you? I can't even see straight. Can't move to get out of bed. The only feeling with any clarity is that I want to be numb.

How do I know if your life is full? Isn't that between you and your Maker? How do I know when enough is enough for you? Is this the end you wanted?

Getting ancient; Becoming lame; The cancer; Death at the door. These are the worst tricks that will ever be played on us.

2 comments:

The Hone's said...

I feel bad. I know there isnt anything I can do to make it better, but tell you I love you and that your a great brother. Im sorry your having to deal with this.

Wade The Rascal said...

Thanks Chelsey. Yeah, it's been a hard day. Still is. And then I have to deal with tomorrow as well. But I feel like the best decision was made for Jake. I will miss him everyday.