Saturday, August 13, 2011

Said I'd NEVER do one of these again...

The very handsome couple.




Decided to shoot my friend's small wedding ceremony yesterday, even though I had sworn never to do one again after my first go at it. But it was for a good friend and I made clear there was to be no pressure on me; I'm NOT the wedding photographer; just a guest who happened to have his camera. It was beautifully set on a bluff and overlooking a very pretty little valley. Some of you will certainly recognize the area. It was actually inside a cemetery, which seems bizarre on its face. But it's actually just a pioneer memorial and, while there are many small headstones, I don't think there are people actually buried there. Could be wrong. Anyway, it was a beautiful day, albeit hotter than blazes, and the small ceremony was perfect.



Congratulations, You Two!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Yay for Brenda! I'm glad you decided to give it another go :) And I never knew there was an old cemetery over there. I'm curious to go looking now.

Wade The Rascal said...

Yeah. It was a great little ceremony; very sweet, indeed.
I enjoyed shooting it.