Monday, November 23, 2009

ksl.com - Utah GOP opposes citizens ethics initiative

ksl.com - Utah GOP opposes citizens ethics initiative

I'm going to try and start a new trend for myself; posting the most interesting news article I find each day. I read a lot of news: National news like CNN or international like the UK News, papers from Fairbanks, Anchorage, and Juneau Alaska, one paper from MT, one from ID, and a few from Utah, including KSL. Even the NY Times every once in a while. Sometimes I may post more than one. Anyway, I hope to post the ones that maybe you missed.

The above link will take you to an article about the Utah GOP. I don't think ANY of our ELECTED leaders ought to be against a check and balance by the people who elected them. And if they are opposed, it probably means they're doing things they hope never come to light.

1 comment:

Kari said...

When I read that my thought was, what are you afraid of? If you aren't doing anything wrong, then you don't have anything to hide. Seems a little suspicious.

And I like the new feature. Because I like relying on other people to find interesting things for me to read :)