Monday, September 1, 2008

I decided to blog. Everyone's doing it.

Well, I really like the blogs of my friends and my wife so I decided to join. This may be more like a diary for me--just a healthy way to talk/comment/question/blog about my day. And I have so many thoughts in my head, it'd be good to put it all out in written form.

To briefly describe my current life, I am a 32 year old married guy. I live in Utah. It's not that bad. But one day we will move on to bigger and better places, literally. We're expecting our first child around Halloween and I'm scared to death about it. I'm sure I'll be blogging more about that. My wife's name is Brynn, so you'll know who I'm talking about when I talk about her. She's wonderful. That's all I'll say about her for now.

It's bedtime. Hope you'll be visiting often. Until then, good night.

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Yeah! Good job with the blog hun!
xoxo